This week, we covered a lot of information about class rules and expectations for Humanities. Here’s a reminder and breakdown, in case you forgot:
* Just because it looks good doesn’t mean it is good. — Remember, your ideas and the content go farther than how “pretty” or “cool” something seems.
* Treat others how you want to be treated. — Be respectful. Don’t say or act in a way that is intentionally hurtful or rude.
* Be honest. This requires you to be more brave, but in the long run, it pays off.
* TRY, TRY and TRY AGAIN. Just because you think you’re not good at something isn’t an excuse to NOT try. If you are constantly producing your best effort, your determination will take you farther than being lazy.
* EXCUSES ARE LIKE GAS. Everyone’s got ’em, they usually stink. I don’t want to hear them!
HUMANITIES LETTER HOME
– my Google+
– my Instagram: @teacherbui
– for Grade 8, the Google+ community IICS Grade 8 – Give Help, Get Help
Please join in any of the Google+ or Instagram forums to be part of our Humanities community!
As always, please contact me at any time if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a great weekend,